Explore a career in one of the most exciting biotech companies right now
Join us on our journey to develop and market the next generation of filtration technologies
Digital Content Manager
Join our dynamic team as a Digital Content Manager and drive our organic growth across exciting industries like bioprocessing, pharmaceuticals, alternative proteins and beer manufacturing
SANI Membranes is a young and innovative company supplying disruptive filtration solutions to numerous industries. As our Digital Content Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the digital content strategy. You will strengthen our online visibility and conquer the online search rankings, supporting both current applications and our entrance into new industries.
We are a small player challenging large conglomerates, with a technology beating them on all parameters. The SEO landscape is characterized by large players taking the best positions on search-engine rankings. Despite of this, we see that many key words are largely uncontested and within reach for a company our size, your key tasks will therefore be to;
- Ensure best-in-class content quality on our website.
- Develop marketing automation strategy, including planning and creating campaigns and newsletters and developing mailing lists.
- Keyword research, analysis and prioritization.
- Content mapping and planning.
- Analyze and report on SEO performance.
- Identify opportunities for improving our SEO processes and systems, and develop and implement solutions.
- Write content for a variety of audiences within industries like biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, beer, alternative proteins, cell cultured meat and more.
- Bring our products to life through use cases and customer cases, to be used on our website and in regional business journals, magazines and newsletters.
As a person, you;
- Are a team player, communicate proactively and share your knowledge.
- Are not afraid to take on responsibility and initiative within your area of expertise.
- Are great at planning, structured and comfortable working with deadlines.
- Thrive in the dynamics of a growing company, and can navigate and collaborate in an energetic environment.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a business-related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Track record in content management from a B2B company.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and email marketing.
Who are we?
SANI Membranes is currently in the midst of an exciting growth stage, growing in our existing markets and entering new ones. Our products are built using recyclable materials and serve as a milestone for many of our customers in accomplishing greener production. We enable our customers to reach their goals through our technology that drastically reduces their energy consumption and use of resources. Additionally, our technology enables our customers to achieve substantial improvements in yield, quality and process control.
SANI Membranes was founded in 2014, our daily routine is characterized by open communication, humor and an informal tone in the workplace. You will refer to the Marketing Manager but will have several touchpoints in the organization.
Need more information
For further information about the position, please contact Marketing Manager Philip Hindsgaul-Nissen through firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is located in Farum, Denmark